Thursday, August 09, 2007

Catch Up

Yes, I haven't been posting lately. I know. I'm sorry. I'll try to give you a good picture of what's been going on the past few weeks.

The Tempest opened, which is both exhilirating and depressing at the same time and means I have to find other [hopefully lucrative] ways to occupy my time. It also means that my school insurance is about to expire, so I'll be spending today on the phone seeing if I can extend coverage for another year or if I have to buy into a plan.

Cj's parents came and visited, which is always nice since we don't get to see them that often (this time not since the last spring break). We went to the boardwalk, the pool quite a bit, and out to dinner a couple of times. Randy and Cj fixed the sprinkler out front that was broken so now maybe grass will grow in that corner of the yard. Cj's mom also made her famous enchiladas, with leftovers that we've been eating since, and they brought their lhasa apso who terrorized our cat but made Stacy really happy. She's been moping since they left.

I've done a bit of cleaning and organizing around here, and will probably do some more once I finish reading the scripts I got from my director on the Tempest. I'm in a weird kind of limbo right now - here's hoping I get out of it soon.

No comments: