Monday, July 26, 2004

I have been internet-free all weekend, so although I did a ton I haven't been writing about it up here.

Wednesday during the day, I worked. Then that night my sister and parents came down to my apartment and stayed the night. On Thursday we drove for 5 hours to Allison's house, getting there late and supremely freaking out Allison and her mom. Then we stayed at her place for a while, ate dinner, and chatted/filled each other in for a while, until my mom looked at her watch and suddenly realized it was already midnight. So we left for the hotel. Then the next day we drove another couple of hours down to San Diego for Comicon, spent all day there until 7:30 watching oddly dressed up people, getting comics signed by the artists (Blue Monday! Yeah!) and listening to Billy Boyd, David Wenham, Rick Porras, and that other guy that did the DVD extras talk about the new extended DVD of Return of the King. We even got to see some stuff that didn't even make it into the DVD which was awesome.

Anyway, I'm tired from learning how to roller blade (I only fell once, don't make fun of me!) so I'll just leave it at that. My dad set up a site with some pictures from Comicon, so email me if you're interested.

No comments: