Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Life is a...

So I'm trying right now to organize a performance of Cabaret somewhere on campus in the next year. I've got contacts for funding, choreography, orchestra, venue, and even possible unit credit for school. But the only thing I DON'T have is permission to do it. I've emailed the guy in the production office who deals with community relations about licensing and whatnot, so now I'm just waiting to hear back from him before I can start getting the wheels in motion.

I also found out, while I was researching, that Neil Patrick Harris (Dougie Howser), John Stamos (Uncle Jessie!) and John Secada (Tex-mex-latin singer) have all played the Emcee at Studio 54. Also Debbie Gibson, Molly Ringwald, and Jane Leevy from Frasier have played Sally.

Crazy, no?

No comments: