Saturday, January 10, 2004

Umm.... yeah.

I have a paper due Monday on A Midsummer Night's Dream. I'm supposed to discuss Hippolyta and Titania as "strong women" and explain both what they do that is subversive to Theseus' power, and how he controls them. It's a cool topic, for what I already can tell will be a cool class. However, on Wednesday (the last day I had this class), my teacher said he'd explain the paper topic in the second half of class - and I ran out halfway through with an allergic reaction. So I have no clue how to begin, or even what part of the text I'm supposed to be discussing.

Sigh.

I woke up last night after a really bad dream which involved out of control roller coasters, people yelling and chasing me, and my boss from work saying, "I am severely disappointed in you." Then my boss' face merged into my mom's face, and I woke up at 2:30 AM unable to take a deep breath. I think I had a panic attack, and that I was clenching my teeth in my sleep, cause my jaw was numb for a good 2 hours afterwards and I had to turn a light on before I could go back to sleep.

Sometimes I think that people weren't made to function like this.

No comments: