Friday, January 09, 2004

CONGRATULATIONS!

This station has been reaction free for over 56 hours!

Yeah. I haven't had a reaction since Wednesday. I still have the hives, but it seems like they're going down, and I haven't felt the need to go to the Emergency Room. The interesting thing is, on a hunch, I haven't worn my retainers for the last two nights either. I stopped wearing them after, while searching on the Internet, my Dad came up with a condition called "Glossitis," which is swelling of the tongue caused by either vitamin deficiencies, anemia, or allergies to orthodontic appliances. In any case, I have an appointment with an allergist, and I called my Orthodontist to ask whether they've had things like this happen before, so I should have an answer in no longer than a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I'll stay doped up on Benadryl and such things.

After all, being dopey is better than being dead.

No comments: