Sunday, November 02, 2008

The Show...

Oh my lord, thank god that's over. That was possibly the hairiest rehearsal process I've ever been in, INCLUDING the Musical Revue. 3 weeks of rehearsals 5 days a week for 2-3 hours a day. That's it. One day of tech. No full dress rehearsal. Props added at the last minute. Theater with no comm system. Etc.

But I'm 98% satisfied with how it turned out, I think. There are a few things that happened that we were either aware of and didn't have time to fix, or that we weren't aware of because we didn't have enough time to run them properly beforehand. But in all honesty, with the schedule we had, I'm surprised there weren't more of those little problems.

And we made enough money for the theater that I don't think there will be any problem getting invited back in the future. So that's good for them and good for us too.

And now, I sleep the sleep of the dead. Until I wake up tomorrow to proctor again.

No comments: