Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm Gonna Wake Up, In the City that Doesn't Sleep...

So thanks to my darling friend Olivia's offer of a couch and some borrowing of airline miles from my lovely father, I'm goin to New York! Unfortunately since I have a pretty tight work schedule that week it's going to have to be a really quick trip. I take the red-eye on Sunday night, get in at 6 AM the next morning, eat breakfast with O and her number one squeeze, sleep, maybe meet O at work for lunch, maybe go to the Met, maybe stop by the Society's office, get ready for the party, go to the party at 6pm, probably be there for 2 or 3 hours, come back to 's place and hang out/chat, go to bed probably too late. Then the next day I fly out at 3 in the afternoon. Shbam. I'm a little sad that I won't be able to see any shows, but it helps me save money, so that's a good thing I guess.

This week I host two events at the book cafe, go to my friend Christina's birthday party, work Saturday and Sunday proctoring tests and babysit for a ton of kids Saturday evening, and then I'm off!

No comments: