Monday, June 09, 2008

Dun dun da dunn...

The wedding machine is in full swing now. Invitations are being addressed (and I will admit, I am being lazy and saving money by using pre-printed labels. Hey, Martha Stewart says it's ok!), hurricane lanterns are being decorated, favors are in the process of being made, and I've started contemplating a seating chart.

My dress has still not come in yet which is making me really nervous, as over the last few months I've started to hear bad rumors about the bridal salon where I got it. I need to at least go pick up my veil so I can have a pre-wedding hair appointment and figure out what the heck I'm doing with my hair.

I'm actually really excited about sending these invitations out... it makes it seem more real. But I guess it won't really seem imminent until I get in that dress with my hair done...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who are you marrying darling yenta?

xoxo lauren (spees)

Gina Marie said...

Lauren - I looked on your website but I couldn't find a comment box.... He's the lovely gentleman in the photo to the right, his name is Cj and we've been dating for 6 years (engaged for 5). He's a writer.