Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Grad School Stuffs

I've got my Statement of Purpose revised and mostly finished, now I just need to customize it for each school. The hardest is going to be Brown, because they want it limited to one page and I've got a page and a half, and I'm really being very concise. I'm sure I'll figure it out, but it's a pain. None of the other schools have a limit posted, so I have to email the admissions departments and see.

I did manage to get my resume down to one page by taking off the education and teaching sections (the ed stuff is going to be on all my applications anyway, and most of the schools have seperate applications for teaching).

It's nice to be making progress though, cause I just found out I need to write an additional couple of essays for some of the applications. Boy am I glad I started early.

Laundry today, Movie night tonight. Should be fun - I'm making cookies :)

No comments: