Friday, May 11, 2007

Good Things

1) I lectured to a class of about 60-70 students on Thursday about the Chinese origins of "Caucasian Chalk Circle" and Brecht's Epic Theater. It seems to have gone well.

2) In three rehearsals the dancers and I managed to finish that ballet piece I've been so worried about, and it turned out to be an awesome collaboration. Emphasis on collaboration. :) So now we just need to run it consistently until it's clean. The performance isn't even until the 31st.

3) Sections today went really well. The professor visited and gave the okay, so I know I haven't been doing anything wrong so far.

So even though this quarter has been really rough (in more ways than one), Things are still going okay. And maybe I'll even get to have some down time. I hope.

No comments: