Saturday, January 20, 2007

Quick Update

Argh! I switched templates and lost all my links. GRUMPY!

Sigh.

So, it's gonna get real busy here for the next few weeks, but here's what I'll be working on (just to tide you over :) -

~ Finishing up designing poster for dance show
~ Setting final choreography for said dance show
~ Costumes for said dance show
~ Rewriting Richard Brautigan's project for Play Development
~ Cooking massive amounts of homemade everything
~ Retooling resume and writing cover letters for Internships
~ Designing poster and vinyl sign for student plays festival in Spring
~ Figuring out what the hell I'm going to DO in Spring.

I have so many options right now it's hard to decide... none of them seem better than the other - there are pros and cons to each of them, so I guess I'm just gonna have to make myself lots and lots of lists in the next couple of weeks.


Cj and I went on a road trip to visit friends at UC Berkeley today. We had been considering it as a possible place for Cj to do his Ph.D. but I have to tell you, I was not tempted. It's a hell of a lot more urban than I like in a place, not to mention that kind of proximity to Oakland makes me nervous. I am glad we got a chance to visit and look around, cause our friends have a used moped they're looking to sell, and Cj's been looking to buy. We have to see if he gets offered a teaching assistantship, though, because although we're doing well financially now, there's no telling whether I'll get a paying internship when summer rolls around. Que sera sera...

No comments: