Sunday, May 28, 2006

Straight Pins, Cleaning, and the Theatre

Dreamed about straight pins. Lots of them. Don't remember the context. Also had sexy dreams that I don't remember. Just so you know.

I'm completely exhausted. Spent Friday cleaning absolutely EVERYTHING (including dishes, Ryan, all but 10 cups and the George foreman). There are potential renters coming to look at the house this weekend so we had to clean the filth pit which is our usual life. I think we got it to within the normal "messy" range for most people.

Rehearsals are completely exhausting me. There's a ton of work still left to do for Alice, I feel like I'm yelling every five minutes in Into the Woods, and Casanova... well, there's not much to do about Casanova. I'm so glad I made it a staged reading instead of a full production - there's no way I'd have been able to work it out.

There are lots of days this week I'm supposed to be in two places at once... we'll see how that is.

P.S. I also decided not to take the summer job teaching "Broadway Choir" at my old high school. It's an hour and a half commute for an hour of work 5 days a week for 5 weeks, and I'm not sure how much I'd be getting paid. I'd love to do it, but I really need to look for something closer to home. Plus I'd have to look respectable... blech.

No comments: