Thursday, July 15, 2004

THIS IS A FAKE ENTRY! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
 
Today was really tiring.
I got out of bed because the curtains let in too much light. So I bought new curtains. Yay!
I feel sad, because Sarah and Britney are complete bitches. They told everyone I have an STD, just because I slept with both of their boyfriends on Saturday night.
Last night I had to shave my entire body. Apparently, the lice that I caught from Amanda's friend are really hard to get rid of. I look quite strange with no hair and eyebrows. I'd post pictures, but my webcam is broken.
I want to tell the world that I love you all! You're all so special to me!
I am sharpening my knives before I go to work today, because I'm going to cut out Robert's heart and feed it to him for losing my mail.
I want to say thanks to the academy for giving me this award.
I went to the doctor yesterday, and he said I have bipolar disorder, which makes me different enough to be interesting, but the same as all the other cool people with bipolar disorder.
You should all do this quiz! It's amazingly accurate. You just put in your name and birthday, and it will tell you you're a moron.
Yeah... none of this is true. It's all a lie. A really funny lie. Except the part about the curtains. That one's true.

Created with the Gregor's" Semi-Automatic LiveJournal Updater™. Update your journal today!
Powered by Rum'>http://rumandmonkey.com/"> Rum and Monkey




No comments: