Friday, January 23, 2004

eeyurrgh.

Well I guess I feel better today. I got up and went to class (my gums are getting really swollen though, from my teeth moving around), and didn't do too badly even though we learned an entire new verb tense while I was gone. Then I went and got my blood taken for the allergist. Blech. I hate needles. But I sucked it up, and now it's done. Afterwards we went and deposited my check (finally!) which was funny because I was a little woozy, the girl had to keep reminding me to sign things, and I swiped my debit card upside down a couple of times before I got it right. But it's done, and now I have almost as much money in my account as I did a month ago. Good budgeting! Also I get paid in a week. Hooray! I still have to make an appointment with the Orthodontist, but I'll do that after I rest a little.

Thanks for cheering me up, you guys. I actually was singing along to "Let's Get It On" on the radio today. Don't know how long it's been since I've been happy enough to sing along to something. Or had the energy to.

No comments: