Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Today, today

Took Cj to the doctor today where he got tested for a blood disease... not sure yet what his results will be, but basically it just means he's borderline anemic and thus doesn't have as much energy as the rest of us. Luckily, he only has a borderline/minor case of it. However, he has to make sure the person he eventually has kids with doesn't have the same disease, because then the kids he has will have massive problems. All I can say is I'm glad I don't have it. :)

Also got invited to my cousin's baby shower... also gotta figure out if I'm going to the ecco show alone or with Cj... we're not sure if he has to work or not. Hmm...

Housing, too, is an interesting predicament. At this point I'm gonna look online, figure out a housing option online, and be prepared to enter the lottery if Kacey can't find us housing before the 18th (which is when the lottery ends). I really want to get a house all together, or an apartment or something, but I'm not going to completely leave myself the possibility of being houseless next fall.

Cj's playing the drums with forks on the desk. I think I've got to go kill him...

No comments: