Monday, February 24, 2003

Amtrak

Have I mentioned I hate them? Tried to see emily's acapella group sing on Friday night, but Amtrak was an hour late and then we got lost driving to the show, so I missed all but the last song. Then, on Sunday, we're almost an hour and a half early, but sadly Amtrak can't be early because then people will miss the train, so we sat for 45 minutes 3 miles away from the train station before we were exactly on time again. To top it all off, I have a presentation today, pattern drawings, final renderings, script analysis and character analyises due tomorrow for costume class, as well as a paper outline due tomorrow and a 10 piece sample for my writing class on thursday... and I still haven't found a house for next year.

And it's windy. I hate wind.

No comments: