Monday, April 27, 2009

Whats Goin On With Me

I've barely had a chance to catch my breath lately, so here's what's been happening...


Work with the SAT prep company has been slowly winding down, but I still have a ton of work left to do in May. Part of which Cj's going to have to cover for me because...

I am going to Director's Lab West this year. Which is exciting, I'm not sure what to expect.

I am interning with a local company Monday-Wednesday, which is a great experience and I'm so happy to be back (I worked for them a couple summers ago).

My dog got skunked on Thursday night, so things have been turned upside down while we try to get the lingering smell out and off of various things...gross gross gross.

I have a job interview next month with a reading assistance company that would bridge the gap between when the prep classes end and when they start up again.

I might have some assisting gigs towards the end of the summer if the place can afford me. Hope so.

Haven't heard from grad school yet (remember, I got waitlisted), so unless someone freaks out and drops out at the last minute I'll likely be around for another year, and in for another round of applications next December...

No comments: