Friday, May 30, 2008

Tired Meme (Or, Meme, I'm Tired)


  • What time did you get up today? 11:30
  • Diamonds or pearls? Can't I have both?
  • Latest movie in a movie theater? Iron Man!
  • Favorite TV series? I hate to say it, but... Squidbillies.
  • What did you have for breakfast? Homemade smoothie with raspberries, greek yogurt, milk and honey.
  • What's your middle name? Marie.
  • Favorite food? I love pasta. All kinds of pasta. It's the Italian in me.
  • Which food don't you like? I can not stand brussel sprouts or bell peppers.
  • What's your favorite CD at the moment? Amy Winehouse - Back to Black. If she lives to make another album I'll probably like that one too.
  • What car do you drive? Mazda CX-7
  • Favorite sandwich? Turkey, avocado, cheddar, Boar's Head spicy mustard, mayo, lettuce on sourdough.
  • Which human traits can't you stand? Willful ignorance..
  • What are your favorite clothes? I like knee high boots, a good pencil skirt, and a black shawl. Don't get to wear them very often though.
  • If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? I'd like to go back to Scotland.
  • Favorite clothing brand? I like pretty much anything by Betsey Johnson. It's the Hollywood in me.
  • Where would you like to retire? Scotlaaaaand...
  • Favorite time of day? About 3:00 pm, if the house is quiet.
  • Where were you born? Santa Monica, CA.
  • Which is your favorite sport to watch? HOCKEY
  • Coke or Pepsi? Coke, but I don't drink it anymore. Too much caffeine.
  • Soccer or hockey? See above.
  • Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl. I don't go to bed before midnight most nights.
  • Pedicure or manicure? Again, can't I have both?
  • Any exciting news to share? Not yet, but I hope some is coming soon.
  • What did you want to become as a child? I wanted to be a super hero - slash - rockstar. Like Jem.
  • Best childhood memory? Probably my birthday parties - I had a pirate one where we dug up buried treasure, a Little House on the Prairie one with parlor games...
  • Ever been to Africa? Nope, too many shots.
  • Ever rolled anybody in toilet paper? Not that I remember.
  • Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes. Two, I think, one of which made me decide not get my license until last year.
  • Favorite day of the week? If I'm not working I really like Mondays cause everyone else is at work.
  • Favorite flower? Roses.
  • Favorite - Hot dog or Chinese food? Nothing beats some good Mu Shu.
  • Do you own a bike? No, too many big hills by my house for my hand-eye coordination.
  • Who was your latest e-mail from? My director. Just like the last 6 weeks.
  • Where would you like to shop more if you could afford to? I'd kind of like to shop, period.
  • Bed time? Usually around 1 AM.
  • Latest person to share dinner with? Always Cj. :)
  • What are you up to now? Just about to go to work on the show.
  • Favorite color? Apple green, lately.
  • How many tattoos? None, but I'm hoping to rectify that soon.

No comments: