Thursday, March 06, 2008

Jet Set Sux

I got up at 5 am this morning and got on a plan to New York, where I am now. The flight was six hours long and I sat next to this older guy that kept looking at pictures of a young black woman in various sexy poses, normal clad and scantily clad. He also had this girl as his backdrop. And h had a LOT of pictures of her. It was kind of creepy.

Flying over the middle right half of the country all the bodies of water were covered with ice. It was kind of shocking, in a weird way. I don't know why. You'd think I'd never seen a frozen lake before.

I drove through downtown New Rochelle, which is a lot like Downtown Berkeley but not as pretty. I picked up food at an Applebees ten steps from the hotel.

I watched The Interpreter with Nicole Kidman and Sean Penn. Now The Producers (new version) is on.

I miss my little family.

No comments: