Sunday, November 13, 2005

Things I Did Today

... or, mild-mannered blogging extreme.

IN (bad)JAPANESE sort of

Sentaku!

I am trying to get the enormous load of laundry did a little while ago put away, and all the stuff that got un-folded needs to be re-folded. But I'm finding out I could be a better-dressed person than I have been lately.

Azumanga Daioh!

Watched Discs 2, 4, and 5 of Azumanga Daioh over the weekend. But am still waiting for Disc #3. Yay for Netflix!

Hon o yomimasu!

Reading "A Boy I Once Knew" by Elizabeth Stone for a class at school. It's about a teacher who has a young gay student that wills her a decade's worth of his diaries after he dies from AIDS, hoping that she'll turn them into a book about him.

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet. Let's just say that it's depressing me enormously, and making me very very angry at anyone who says that AIDS was God's punishment to gay men for being gay.

Souji suru!

...

WHY CAN'T I GET THE DISHES DONE?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!

No comments: