Thursday, September 15, 2005

Fighting Friends

My friends hate eachother, and even though one of the pair doesn't want me in the middle (or that's what she said), I'm there.

They're roommates and they're fighting, and they don't TALK to each other. Really talk. Instead they scream insults at eachother - not just infantile insults, but the kind that really hurt. The kind that create enemies. Which, coincidentally, is what they've been treating eachother like.

And one of them asked me, "Why are you talking to me so harshly?"

"Because I'm tired. And you guys need to talk to eachother. And I don't even want to know what happens until the two of you work out some final solution."

If you don't want me involved, don't call me every day to give me a play-by-play and tell me that you don't know what to do. Because when I love someone, I can't listen to them say they don't know what to do and not give my opinion.

No comments: