Thursday, October 14, 2004

Project!

So, in my endless creation of blogs, I have come up with an idea. I constantly shop online. Now by shop I don't necessarily mean buy, although I do my fair share of that too - it's something I call "Non-shopping" which is a great boredom-killer and gives me lots of neat gift ideas. So I thought, why not start a recommendation system so I can share the things I love with everyone else? In fact, why not offer my services as a non-shopper to people who have a gift giving occaision but no time or internet-savvy to shop for one? I could even set up a Paypal account for people to donate a "finder's fee" or other some such thing.

So that's what I've done. I call it Paraphernalia, and it may not come to anything but in any case, I'm having fun. Plus I get to flaunt my personal wishlist without feeling greedy. So go ahead... wander over and check it out.

No comments: