Thursday, December 18, 2003

ROTK... and other things

Saw Return of the King yesterday with about 20 of my sister's friends, many of whom were wearing capes, (and one friend from my year in school) and my family. Was so awesome... And yes, I did tear up at several points in the movie... and applaud... and even cry a bit when the Hobbits were blubbering at the end. I admit it. Yes, I am a LOTR geek, and proud to be so. Those movies are visionary masterpieces.

In other news, I had my interview for the new position at work today. Sometimes I feel like I stumble and say the wrong thing... but then again I never know what the right thing is, so I guess it's not my fault. In general, I'm just hoping that my overall good performance on everything will pull me through. I love my work, but doing paperwork-type things would be so nice. I'm a bit worn out from getting yelled at.

I'm probably going to go get a christmas tree with my family tonight. It's a fun, but tiring part of the christmas season. Ah well. It's an excuse to leave the house, anyway.


p.s.
a little apology to al. sorry about the awkwardness.

No comments: