Thursday, September 11, 2003

little worker girl

I call your house during dinner! hahaha! Yes, yes, I am such the bastard telemarketer! I'm the best one in our group at getting your money under the guise of sweetness and sympathy.

That means I just finished my first day of training. It's amazing how much I don't care about bothering people on the phone, but at least it's for a good cause... I mean, all the money goes directly to student programs and student financial aid, so it's really a great investment.

HAHAHAHA SEE HOW GOOD I AM???

In other news, I changed a couple of my classes for fall quarter to reflect my new direction in Dramatic Arts - I'm now taking Beginning Japanese, Intro to Acting, Writing and Performing the One-Person Show, and Readings in Theory (my only literature class), and I am supremely happy in general.

Just so you know.

No comments: