Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Well SOMEBODY thinks I'm cool

Didn't sleep very well last night... woke up at 6 o'clock due to the inadequate coverage techniques of my blinds and stayed awake until just an hour before I had to get up for school. So you can imagine how prepared I was for a mid-drama class discussion about ourselves, the American Dream, and the expectations we and our parents have for our future. Let's just say that tears were shed by more than one person during the class and we learned some things about eachother that nobody expected... anyway, afterwards, these two girls came up to me and Cj and one of them gave me a huge hug. We found out that we come from similar backgrounds, she even went to a Montessori school for elementary like I did, and that both of them would be interested in my idea about an all female or gender-bending theatre company on campus. Anyway... it was a weird day.

No comments: