Monday, April 14, 2003

Today

Today all I had for lunch was salad and grapefruit. Why am I eating like I'm on a diet, you might ask? It's because when the truck comes to deliver food to our cafeteria, on the side it says "Food for College Students and Prisoners." I kid you not. A more frightening statistic might be the fact that my school has either the 3rd or 4th best cafeteria food in the nation. I can always find something to eat, but more often than not, that something is pasta and salad, which, despite what people would say, is not a filling meal. I've basically become an unwilling vegetarian (I don't have anything against vegetarianism, in fact I think it's quite admirable). Due to this change in my diet, however, I've lost about 30 pounds. Lots skinnier than before. Don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, but... anyway, now I'm hungry again. But where can you get good food at 11 at night?

Wendy's?

No comments: