Monday, February 17, 2003

HER! Girl vs. Pig

This is a funny funny site with a nice style and really random humor, so if you're into things like CTRL ALT DELETE, The Parking Lot is Full, Mall Monkeys, or most any other random online comic, you'll probably like this.






On a completely different note, Cj and I spent the whole last weekend painting his room and boxing up stuff, as his parents are moving sometime soon. It's weird to lose your childhood house, and I'm not even sure if he really wants to go and live in a new one... keeps talking about just moving in with me, wherever I end up... well, we'll see what's going to happen. Kacey's still home... still sick... and I'm trying to figure out a way to see my little sister perform acapella on Friday without skipping classes or driving my parents to their wit's end. I really really don't want to miss this, it's such a big deal to me, but if the stupid train is late, then I'm gonna miss at least part of, if not all of the performance. The Amtrak gods better be with me on this one.

Oh, and the reason Cj said I was mad at him (on his blog), was that he got 100761 points on my favorite game, and I can't seem to get any higher than 99852.

No comments: