Saturday, March 02, 2002

There's something about leaving that nobody understands... I'm not sure what it is but I could tell you in a minute that there's something very wrong when friends are going seperate ways... is it only our attachment to flesh, to world, to self? Why is it so hard to say goodbye? Some feeling that you've lost, that there's something you can't ever get back... and we move forward. We have to, what else is there to do? It's the people that look back all the time that have problems... people like me. I'm just a little sad tonight because soon I'll be graduating. Up and out... I don't really feel all that sad about leaving school, I know I'll be moving on to an equally good school next... it's just the people I'll be leaving behind. Maybe I don't even know them, allthough all these years I've thought that I did. I know I'm not being very articulate right now. Well goodnight, anyway. See you in the morning. Because the morning always comes, doesn't it? Maybe that's the one saving grace. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, here's to the morning, because eventually we won't be here to see it. Here's to the morning, let's enjoy it while we can. See? That wasn't so profound after all. :)

No comments: